Please email us - WE CAN SPECIAL ORDER
Heaven Skincare’s world-renowned Bee Venom Mask has taken the beauty world by storm as a natural alternative to Botox injections.
- The active ingredient, ABEETOXIN™ (or "Beetox"), is based on bioactive bee venom compounds, with the venom derived from inducing bees to sting (with no harm to the bee, of course)
- Skin is naturally stimulated into producing collagen and elastin as a defense to the active venom compounds. This reaction helps to calm, tighten and rejuvenate the skin and create a more even, radiant complexion
- Works to control the facial muscles for immediate lifting, tightening and firming, whilst also working on frown lines and wrinkles
- Contains Manuka Honey, renowned for its soothing and healing properties
- Bee Venom Mask can even be used as an analgesic to relieve facial pain
Massage a fingertip amount of Bee Venom Mask into skin. Let sit for 20-30 minutes, then gently wash with warm water, or wipe off with EllaJane Celebrity Skin Wipes. Can also be used as a moisturizer, so apply it post-serum and leave it on. We do!
Before applying makeup, use a small amount as a primer, prior to applying base foundation. Also great for use as an overnight treatment.
Water, decyl oleate, manuka honey, bee venom, glyceryl monosterate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerne, althea officinalis (marshmallow extract), ceteareth-20, (shea butter) butyrospermum parkil, silican, rosa centifolia (rose extract oil) lavendula angustofolia (lavender essential oil), betacaotene,CL 75100, P.P.M. made from organic ingredients, methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) methylsothiazolinone, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree essential oil).