Get your (dry) hands on this Japanese cult classic cream.
- Concentrated glycerin moisturizing cream soothes and moisturizes even the driest skin
- Enriched with vitamin E, vitamin B2, and camphor and has a uniquely high glycerin content and absorbability achieved through a special manufacturing process
- Smooths rough, dry patches on hands, elbows, knees and feet
- Softens and reduces tough calluses, including hard, cracked heels, and helps heal and prevent split cuticles
- Replenishes lost moisture from water damage or frequent hand washing,
- Helps heal and minimize scarring from burns
- Protects and moisturizes skin exposed to cold, wind, and water
- Made without sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals or phthalates
Apply Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream as often as desired on skin, lips, hands, feet...anywhere that feels dry, damaged and/or in need of some nourishment. Don't worry - Camphor scent disappears quickly.
Glycerin, Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Camphor 0.8%, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, EDTA, Methylparaben, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Hyaluronate.