This skin care overachiever has an intimidating list of complexion-curing ingredients (everything from alpha lipoic acid to zinc oligopeptides) which will:
- Rejuvenate, refine and lift fatigued, dull, sallow skin
- Protect skin from damage caused by environmental pollutants, a common cause of premature aging
- Helps build a remarkably resilient complexion
- Can be used as a skin savior both pre- and post-cosmetic surgery procedures
- Best suited for normal to dry skin
This moisturizer is also formulated with:
- Mineral aminopeptides
- Free radical scavengers
- Hygroscopic moisture-attracting molecules
- Physiological humectants and invisible film-forming occlusive technologies (say THAT 10 times fast!)
Apply to face, neck and décolleté, avoiding eye area, each morning and/or evening after cleansing and toning. If a reparative or serum product is to be applied, do so before applying Replenishing Moisturizer Kx. May be lightly reapplied several times daily, as needed, without smudging makeup.
Comes with a spatula for easy and hygienic application.
Water, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-75 stearate, ceteth-20, steareth-20, glycerin, sodium lactate, urea, acer saccharum (maple isolate), petrolatum, squalane, thioctic acid, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, dimethicone, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, ethoxydiglycol, copper acetylmethionate, zinc acetylmethionate, sodium hyaluronate, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconol, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, polysorbate 80, niacinamide, bisabolol, xanthan gum, retinyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid, fragrance, benzyl salicylate, limonene, linalool.